Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2015

I'm living in a powder keg and throwing off sparks..

.S So anyway life goes on . It seems we cannot stop it.
this la st week has been a bugger by any Standard and I for onewant it to stop. Observnrt readers will know that Mrslnky Moved out on Saturday thereby putting an end to the horrid infighting. But as you in the real world know this means a lot of expense and a lot of emotion.
To be honest I an not feeling this yetbecause there is so much to do. Spock is having a great time working out the logical place to put paprika and where George would look best. George has been iIl so l hope the change will do him good. God knows what will happen when I run out of jobs to do.
Anyway that was the end of the week,  started with me at a conference and shaking like a leaf because Boss was there. In the end he literally ran from the room to avoid me. l was so upset by this it did not let  me enjoy  the rest of the conference. So then I got train and taxi home. Next day I was meant to be doing my Bike Theory test. No wallet.. No licence. Arg!
The test people would not let me do it without so that Was money downthe drain. I have rebooked for the 12th.
So then 1 start cancelling cards. When the taxi driver turns up with my wallet.
Big sigh of relief.
then I had food poisoning for a 2 day vomit fest.
Anyway the process of moving Mrslnky out has been trying on many levels. Only now does she realise the cost of this process. What I and she had lost.
So roll on surgery

2 comments:

  1. *waves* at horse galloping past in the mist at last. So sorry about your shit week. Very gentle non-dislocating hugs to you.
    Today I made parkin. Cue bad puns.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parkin is a noble & nourishing substance.

    Inky, you've had an abysmal time, but you are STILL here, and for that I feel I have something to be very grateful for.

    Emergency rations sent by the postal service today.

    ReplyDelete