Translate

Friday 2 October 2015

I'm a boy, I'm a boy but my Ma won't admit it

Male zebras are relatively rare.

Well the condition seems to affect more women than men.  Certainly the chatrooms and support organisations are pretty much sausage free zones.  You do find some online though.
And that is good because male zebras do get some problems unique to the type.
This post is going to involve a variety of EDS symptoms/things some of which are male specific and others of which are a bit more general.
First I can start with something that seems to be true on informal data gathering and may be one of the few bonus cards you get with this disease.
Male zebras are hung.
They tend to be growers not showers but the elastic nature of the tissue means that we are essentially blessed with an extra, retractable, leg.  No I am not posting pictures.  Look me up on Grindr.
So far so good.
Now you knew there was a downside, yes?
A few weeks ago I developed ...well cracks on my cock.  Specifically on the foreskin. Very painful on peeing and retracting.  And no no pictures of that either.  These cracks would scar, but the scar would make it difficult to retract, and then it would split and...just ouch.
Being a responsible chap I went to my GP.  He has an absolute horror of anything in my pants.  Seriously the guy diagnosed me with sclerosed external haemorrhoids on the basis of my description of what I could feel.  So he said Clap Clinic.  I was going anyway, as responsible adults sshould every so often.  They did various embarrassing tests then got a doc to stare at it for a while.  He said he didn't think it was herpes but gave me a course of acyclovir anyway while the tests went off.
Anyway acyclovir comes and goes, it gets no better.  Tests come back all clear.
So I was chatting to a male zebra online and the subject of sore cocks came up and he said yes, very common, it is due to skin fragility and having a big dick. Steroid cream for the scarring, he said.  So I procured some Canesten HC (which is a weak steroid as well as an antifungal), smeared it on, and within 2 days all was normal in cocksville
Now I am not recommending self diagnosis here but on investigation this is common for male zebras.  But it is word of mouth.  I have done a LOT of pubmed searches around this disease, and have excellent journal access.  Not a...ahem...sausage.
So the reason for sticking this here is to spread the word that male zebras have enormous but fragile cocks.

Now this gentle reader is cigarette paper scarring.  I had 2 small spots on my leg and this scar tissue developed where they were.  This is another well documented zebra skin thing.  Pretty isn't it?  No?

Now you know I went hiking recently?  I looked after my feet, did everything you are meant to do, wore good, well broke in boots, proper socks, everything.
Below is the state of my feet.  I am certainly going to lose 2 toenails and the skin on the rest is looking dodgy.  This goes a little beyond the normal hiking foot damage.
Basically at the moment my skin is falling apart.  Oh what fun




3 comments:

  1. I'm always up for a tasteful reference to a vintage Who song! And there's no such thing as TMI on the internet as far as I am concerned!

    Take care with your bits and pieces young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I'm far too sophisticated to be drawn into a discussion of your gentleman's sausage. Bruises though, fascinates me, especially the way they change colour throughout their 'life'. Have you got any pictures of your pre-puce?

    How's the plan to ride your bike across the street coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect the return may b delayed till December, around Saturnalia.

    ReplyDelete