Translate

Saturday 22 August 2015

Just think something witty into this space.

I wish that I could write about more interesting things.
For instance a man died today in a Hawker Hunter, a plane my father flew, doing a stunt my dad used to do.  Tragically he also killed others in this appalling accident.  I wish I could write about that or how it made me feel.
I wish I could write of my pride in my friend Percy, who passed his CBT today.
I wish I could write of my indignation at Middle East conflict being held up as good for air pollution.
I wish I could write good interesting things like those.
But I cannot.  Because today has been a rollercoaster up and down.  But mainly down.  I am sitting here crying and wishing I would just die.  Literature is full of people who just pine away.  Why not me?
Mrsinky and foal are out tonight, at her boyfriends.  I shouldn't care.  Of course I do.
It has been rough going all day, but I have crashed spectacularly just recently.  I honestly do not know what to do with myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Inky. I've not forgotten your invitation to submit a flexing picture on twitter, I'm about 6 weeks' worth of work-outs before that's ready. In the meantime, instead of torturing yourself over not writing interesting things, why not go in the other direction? Check-out http://www.dullestblog.com for inspiration.

    Big hug.

    ReplyDelete