Translate

Monday 23 February 2015

Rearranging the deckchairs.

Today has been so epically shit already that I am hiding out in public places so as to avoid suicide.  There arent words.
However I am doing displacement activity quite nicely.
So here goes. I hate the Daily Mail. It is, in my opinion, a vile hate filled rag. It has not changed much since it was boldly supporting the British Fascist Movement and backing the wrong Mitford sister.
One of it's current idees fixes is that many things cause or cure cancer. This delightful blog has preserved this vital information for Science.
I am heartened by such dedication.

8 comments:

  1. I would most likely agree fervently with you but the link(s) aren't working for me. :(
    And sorry about the epically shit day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zebra friend, I too hate the Daily Mail. With fervent passion. I am terribly sorry about the hideousness of yesterday. Stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [puts down the cocoa butter and steps away from the vermouth]
    ...Firstly, why are you in my bedroom?

    Secondly, tremendous love to you dear Senator. That is one hell of a sheet, and if we're doing a sweepstake I bet he'll go for the fungal infection, since you can always dig out a toenail, but digging out somene's entire brain and/or femur is basically contraindicated in most cases.

    And as someone else who subjects a largely-imaginary readership to the trials and tribulations of my health, the best mantra is "If they're bored, they'll stop reading". Keep writing, I at least always like to know what you're up to.

    Oh, and I have also made some (ssh, vegan-adapted) arsebiscuits, and they are delicious. Never knew I'd like eating your arse so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And somehow I have broken my ability to comment on your blog - it keeps trying to force me to sign in using a profile from 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually grasped the concept of an "arsebiscuit". *Feeling so excluded* *But also afraid to Just F*cking Google it*

    ReplyDelete
  6. AFAICT it's just a common nonsense expletive (Because both arse and biscuit are funny words), BUT it's also a delicious recipe for chocolatey baked goods, as invented by Inky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foal co inventor. She did rct on shaping. Same dough plus glace cherries can make titbiscuits...

    ReplyDelete