Translate

Sunday 7 June 2015

every now and then i get a little bit lonely

soooo...

Date has been very elusive.  He is self employed and client dependent so I can understand that to an extent but it seems he is never available at evenings and weekends.  So I suspect I am not the only one.  Well shucks we never had that conversation so I cannot really complain.  So in the meantime I have been trolling Grindr and...well mixed results.
of course there is the normal bombardment of people who want to shag me because of oliver but to be honest i suspect most of them are hucksters. I make it plain its coffee first.  I have hadd 2 meetups.  One with a really charming guy who has similar minority bingo scores to me. (In his case, CP, Aspergers, gay).  To be honest meeting another high functioning aspie (becoming more convinced that diagnosis is correct) was refreshing as much in common.  really nice chat.  But I think he is interested only in chat.  may well ddo that again if only for company.
Last night, unexpectedly was at loose end so took a gamble on one of the randoms...seems lovely guy.  He is on his uppers and i went round with DVDs to just spend an evening of takeaway and chat.  or so i thought.
except of course he is in the closet, isnt he.  andd his lodger unexpectedly needed to come home.  so i was out the door wasnt I.
Shame as i then had an evening of crappy films on sky and pizza.  with sheldon, who is charming but not my species.
He was very apologetic and having been so far in the closet myself for so many years (there were talking animals back there and this lion kept having god delusions) I sympathise but...pah.
So so far we have vanishing date, asexual aspies and captain closet.
My love life sucks.  and not in a good way.

Meanwhile my clavicle is ejecting slowly.  the left one is moving in and out of the sternoclaicular joint by about a cm with a resounding clunk.  and at the acromioclavicular about 5mm with a glonk.  turning the steering wheel goes clunk-glonk clunk glonk clunk glonk scream.

6 comments:

  1. The really charming guy who wants to be friends - he sounds a good bet. Companionship and camaraderie have a lot going for them, alongside other more exciting options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Waves to Inky*

    Ummm, I believe I did point out some time ago, despite my dislike of interweb diagnoses/formulations that you displayed some pretty Asperger-y traits.

    And, no, I am most definitley NOT wearing a uniform for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwargwarngwarn you know you want to. With the crisp white apron.


    But i dont look green and taste lousy dipped in hollandaise

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only apron I have is long and black (and bought in Southwold actually).

    Do you dip yourself in Hollandaise regularly?

    I made a wine-y/lemon-y sauce to accompany sea trout and sparrowgrass the other night; I find Hollandaise a bit much for trout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone should dip in e old dutch regularly. . Next you will be denying you have a badger costume ...-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a badger costume nor any sort of costume belonging to a mustelid...

    ReplyDelete