Translate

Monday 1 June 2015

I'm an ordinary man, desiring nothing better than an ordinary chance...

a tweet earlier today left me humming Lerner and Loewe.  I realise that we are supposed to take the lyrics of the title song and the later Hymn to Him with a pinch of salt but interactions with the distaff of late have led me to think this may not be wise.  but then it applies to many others, male female, indeterminate and amoeboid meet too...

why is thinking something (group) never do
why is logic never even tried
primping up their hair (pseudopodia) is all they ever do
instead of trying to straighten out the mess that's inside...

So today had another session with the local psych worker.  trying to work out what the fuck he can do with me.  no money to contnue what he is doing in the budget. No treatment that is likely to have an effect. no strategy. I spent 10 minutes today explaining particle wave duality to him. As a metaphor for my brain.
I am seeing Date tonight.  I have been having real misgivings there.  On the one hand I get something from this interaction.  On the other hand when I can't see myself being alive in a years time what the hell am i doing trying to involve myself in other peoples lives?

in other news fuck the traffic cops with a truncheon.
You may recall I attended a driver speed awareness course back in march due to minor rapiditynaughtiness.  Well the local plod are claiming that i did not attend.  And have claimed the full fine.  This is, simply, fraudulent.

In better news am applying tennyson to cappucino

update- date has cancelled.  now seeing on wednesday.  Am now facing moral dilemma as to whether i should buy an airfix kit on way home...

4 comments:

  1. Inky, you have a moral obligation to buy plastic model kits. I know. Our house is stuffed with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH says, depending on budget go with: the Supermarine Spitfire, Photo Reconnaissance 1:48.

      I have to agree. A wonderful choice. New tooling as well. £16.99.

      Delete
  2. Sadly battle with carplod overtook events. But i shall make it right soon

    ReplyDelete