Translate

Monday 8 June 2015

The songvremains thecsame

longer term readers will know that I hold the psychiatric profession in almost as muchesteem as genital Warts
Also you may remember, I had a serious issue with a particularly egregious misdiagnosis attempt by the current one where they were trying toget me pwt in the punishment diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder.
At a subsequent meeting this quack accepted how wrong this was. She also said she would write to my GP. and ask for the Z drugs, the only treatment on offer, to be reissued.
So I go to GP today and find not only no letter about z Sonow I look like a drug seeker but also a letter saying narcissistic but dont tell him because he gets upset.
bloody right I do.

l havealready rung in askng for an appointment and making sure the receptionist write down formal complaint, unethical and incompetent. l have a checkup with Clarice tomorrow so that should be nice and stormy.

The woman should not be seeing patients.

9 comments:

  1. Ouch. You should (I think) have been copied into that letter. I saw as a matter of course every single letter between my psychiatrist (who was very good) and my GP. Totally transparent, adult, communication.

    Murmur will know more about what is standard practice. You are within your rights to complain of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear god, just let me post a sodding response!

    You should have been asked if you want copies of letters or not; your consent either way should be documented and signed by you; not doing this is Rong; what the psychiatrist did is Rong.

    There are certain specific ways of avoiding you having to consent, but they don't apply to you.

    The psychiatrist is Rong.

    Complain.

    Also ask to see your clinical notes and get ghem corrected as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just going to post that for you. Then you got there first!!!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, after many attempts and being asked for details of accounts I do not have Blogspot decided I could actually talk...

    Just to re-iterate in case anyone was in any doubt: the psychiatrist is Rong!

    I mean, it's not like legislation and policies on sharing letters with patients haven't been around for the best part of a decade, so the poor dear must be confused by all this new-fangled stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogspot only allows the Anointed to talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obviously in a very privileged position!

      Delete
  5. Errrrr, does that mean you have anointed me?

    I wondered what that mess was...

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's always some riff-raff that sneaks in mid you, I made it in with some Terry's All Gold, a Frankenstein mask, and a bottle of Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I don't have anything sensible, helpful or relevant to say...

    The pointy horse goes pointy pointy.
    Anoints my head anointy, nointy.

    ReplyDelete