Translate

Monday 27 July 2015

Hot air for a cool breeze

So yesterday and today were different brands of shit. Depression and anxiety very high and debilitating. I have been forcing myself to go to the gym and do jobs etc. But its hellish. Anxiety attacks in asda that kind of thing. I really am not coping wellwith this. I am on bupropion day 5 and i cant really tell any difference yet, though its early days.
I had a game of backgammon and dinner last night and true to form Spock came through and was charmkng and interactive and had a nice evening. Driving home I was silently crying and fearful, not of anything, just fearful.
Ive identified the flies from the other day. They are eye floaters. My brain is noticing them more and assigning meaning to them.
Last night Sheldon workedout that the gap between the cuddlepillow and me was an excellent catvalley.  My subcomscious recognised this and kept me immobile all night.  Result is a subluxed left shoulder which is very troublesome.  Ho hum.

1 comment:

  1. Sheldon is a tinker. Mind you cats are very good at finding cosy spots!

    ReplyDelete