Translate

Tuesday 28 July 2015

I like driving in my car

So today was and is rough.
I had to visit my folks for Reasons one of which was to return a loan car and get my trusty picasso back. Picasso soooo much easier for spac chariot carrying and even the driving position is easier. No cupholder tho.
I started with left shoulder, hip and knee borked to a (for me) high degree and this did not improve. On top of this is depression and anxiety levels at very high level.
On the way down I even called Clarice but he is on holiday.
As I drove I was comfort eating and also vaping (my new vice) heavily.
But also as I went I got more and more pain. Oddly I can onky focus on the pain so the rest of it is better.
But the pain is at the level where it was over a year ago. Crippling.

4 comments:

  1. Your body appears to be undergoing some sort of morphic shift towards a crystal cubist representation of a person. Ditch the Picasso, get a Ford Cougar and see if you become a MILF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funky French cars for the win! Love my blue C3. First and only car I have ever owned.

    I hope you have scoffed your chocolate - surely an excellent form of comfort eating!

    best love. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cathy. Am savouring the choc. Scoffed twiglets. Dont tell Sheldon as he loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MILF would require some fairly serious organ reabsorption. Might go for an AC Cobra see if i get ability to spit venom

    ReplyDelete