Translate

Friday 24 July 2015

Letsdo the time warp again

Ok so 5 years or so back i was having a discussion with my GP. I wanted an antidepressant that didnt have sexual side effects and wouldnt make me gain weight. I knew bupropion had this profile and was widely used in the us.  The gp looked it up ans said he couldnt prescribe it except for quitting smoking.
This is the widest prescribed AD in the states, effective as an adjunct to ssris, combats comfort eating, actually reverses ssri sexual disfunction...but the nhs will only give it for quitting smoking.
I bring this up becauseyesterday I sawdr snidearses boss and he wrote a scrip for it straightaway.
Aside from that I suppose the meeting went well. My agoraphobia has been worsening but I keep going out in a limited way. Dr endoflevelbaddy wasone of those quiet voiced psychsyouwant to thump. So I ended up goading him with psych intervention evidence quality.  Normal stuffreally.
Meanwhile still want tk die.

No comments:

Post a Comment