Translate

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Stuck outside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again

So my return has been delayed with one thing and another and that means another night at my folks.  It is a strange bed and even though I have brought cuddle pillow with me my joints are less than receptive to the sleep process.
Slept fitfully, avoided z drugs but had to take painkillers at 4am. I am walking with great difficulty and my shoulders cannot currently support my arms weight away from my body. In other words Back To Square One.
My head is being completely fried by the divorce thing. I am trying to get advice on it but the process is incredibly painful to me. I do not want other people in my life with information. I do not normally share info about what I am having for dinner let alone my private life. I do not know how to cope with this.

1 comment:

  1. It's awful inky, but you must get legal advice to safeguard your interests and your relationship with Foal. Think of it being for Foal's benefit as much as yours. It's ghastly having your private probs laid out for inspection by a professional, but they are detached and objective - not personally interested in your private business!

    I love my Zopiclone. Take very very occasionally but OMG when I wake at 3 am with the whole boiling anger thing, it works a treat. So glad my psych and CPN were so sensible about me having it (and Diazepam).

    Well hugs old horsey friend. Sleep as well as possible. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete