Translate

Sunday 5 July 2015

Too late to fix another drink, the lights are going out

So it has been a ridiculously awful few days. Ihave been feeling vile. Sunshine always makes me feel ill in a sort of flulike way and this has been bad. But on top of this my mood has been grim.
The old blackness returned on Thursday after a meeting with the Central IDT, my MH team, where they again refused to exckude Dr Snidearse from my case. This now makes 4 weeks of no support because I cannot discuss things with them if i cannot trust them, and i cannit trust them if she us involved.
That led to a grim night. Then a grim day.
Then Friday night I Was due out. Mrsinky rang and asked if I minded if she and Foal stayed at her boyfriends. Answer yes I minded. But I said ask Foal. And apparently foal said yes.
I kept myself busy as long as I could. Watched Terminator Genisys (do not bother) and then went home.
Alone.
I started crying as I left the cinema. I didnt stop.
They were off being a family. I was completely useless, replaced, rejected.
I have a box of trazodone at home. 2pills of that made me feel like death. I was willing to bet the box would do the trick.
Dr snidearse has left me with no support, no prn meds, nothing.
I rang the emergency line for MH patients and talked to a nurse there. She tried, bless her. She obviously isnt used to dealing with people like me. Kept saying we have a duty to care for ourselves and being stumped when I asked why.
But i talked to her for a few hours. Then a choice of a and e or 2 codeine and a pint of vodka. Guess.
Next day was Foals school fete. Got through it, then collapsed all pm. Then we did film n mezze. Hobbit on sky.
I really really want to die. Really.

5 comments:

  1. (((HUGS)))

    Well done for ringing the nurse. Though we joke on the Bipolar UK forum about the somewhat feeble suggestions that are made by crisis teams. Hot baths and eating bananas seem to feature highly. Oh and a nice cup of tea/long walk. Repeat and repeat until you no longer want to die. Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine suggested out of hours gp service. Because being sworn at in sleepy Polish by the same servicewho did that morphine megadose murder is gonna help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. No. You don't have any PRN do you? Like diazepam? I find it helps on the days when melt-down is fast approaching. Though I limit myself to 10 mg per day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extra hugs from me too. I applaud you for calling the nurse to talk, that must have been hard to do.

    Hope this isn't too forward or inappropriate or anything, but I'm in a timezone where I'm awake while most people near you are asleep. I'd be very happy to chat via IM/Skype (I'm guessing text NOT video, right??) if it will help you pass the time safely. I can ask dumb science questions from now till the end of time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll hold a key for you if you want mate, but if you take the metaphor too far and start talking about your lock I'll slap you like a ginger step-child*.


    *Obviously I'm not being serious here, I beat all children equally regardless of hair colour.

    ReplyDelete