Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

...by the blue TV's green light

So sleeping in the arms of zopiclone is having several effects.

Spock is very much more in charge and is doing several things.  He is trying to get me to complete a job application before it closes.  He has updated an OKCupid profile for me.  He took me round hiking shops to look for gear.

As for OKcupid I am basically browsing.  I dont know what I want exactly but I know I can't be alone.  I would prefer to be married but that seems not to be an option.  All of this is at Spock level.

Emo is still sitting in a corner smearing his shit on the wall.  So we can ignore him.

A surprising number of people on OKcupid appear to be prostitutes, or stupid, or both.  Why would I want to date someone in california ffs?

Another unfortunate effect is the return of my libido, which was being a bit suppressed.  Last two mornings you could have hung a flag from it.  Which is just inconvenient.

So Zopiclone lets me pretend theres not a problem.  Until I see my wife, hear a phone ringing, see an email from a friend etc. etc.

Perfect.  problem solved

10 comments:

  1. Some respite can really help. Don't dismiss Big Pharma just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I - I ain't here looking for surrender
    I'll raise the flag if you'll defend her
    It's up to you.

    *Perms hair. Also places small ad in corner shop window. 'Wanted, 2 sub-contract wise monkeys to cover friend's eyes at phone ringing/email glimpsing moments.'*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post-chemo reduced-steroid energy crash, but weakly raises vessels of morphine and gin in Inky's general direction and anyone else who's around.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there were 'like' buttons on these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's a bit early, but cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't talking to you, young man! You've got a cheek ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. S'alright Cathy, I was raising a belated mug of tea to Lysistrata. I confidently expect that you'd need an 'Adore it' button for my posts ;)- (Picasso winking smiley)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you assume right, young man. Though you are still a cheeky beggar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *chortle*. I'm now drinking homemade ginger beer.
    Inky, old bean, hang on in there when you get round to reading these.
    Note to self: must pick up sometime on that bi/gender thread a few posts back. Someone sounding very knowledgeable about these things wanted me to be their cool Auntie which frankly terrifies me.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you could be my cool Auntie. I think there are almost sufficient years between us to make this a theoretical possibility *counts carefully*. Actually no. Never mind, I can still dream!

    ReplyDelete