Translate

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter

Yesterday was one of the worst of my life. My wife of 11 years asked for a divorce.
She has taken all meaning from my life. She is stealing foal from me in real terms although she wants to be fair about access. She is turning our lives out onto the scrapheap.
She says I havent done anything but she cannot stand to be with me any more.
I feel my life has now finished.
I am tidying up.
Today I am having a meal for easter we had planned snyway with the hutt and Salacious Crumb. I know it sounds weird but I want to say goodbye and show Foal normal is possible.
We did a forest floor cake.
Choc sponge :
5 eggs
5oz caster sugar
4oz sr flour
1oz cocoa powder
4oz melted dark choc.
Oven 180c
Beat eggs and sugar till fluffy and white snd stiff. Beat in melted choc then fold in dry ingredients pour into lined 9 in tin. Cook 25 mins till middle feels like efge.
Split and fill with jam.
Decorate with choc leaves. Mushrooms are split kinder eggs and flakes. Bits of lemon zest and rosemary flowers too.

4 comments:

  1. Hope dinner goes normally.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got nowt chipper here mate, I'm right sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very sorry. Foal still needs you. I'm still thinking of you. My first husband walked out when our daughter was nine. Remarried happily some years later (never thought I would from that dark place), just celebrated 30th anniversary of 2nd marriage. Life got better. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you, inky ♥

    ReplyDelete