Translate

Wednesday 1 April 2015

They fuck you up...

I came down to Somerset after the shrinkage to visit my parents. Foal is on hols so came along. Mrsinky is at work.
This is so much work. My Dad is very controlling and cannot let others make their own decisions. We were running low on cut logs and so I asked where the chainsaw was. He actually asked in so many words if i was mentally fit to use one. I was so angry, hurt and offended. Nice to know the mental health stigma is still going strong.
My tat has started to peel a bit so i keep shedding little black lines.
But on the plus side a windy day at Clevedon with impressive wave action...

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. Hope Foal enjoys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing up parents can be a challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Replaces Inky's entire kitchen knife collection with extra blunt palette knife and a pair of those all plastic Plasticine scissors.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd drop by to wish "Easter" at everyone.
    And to invite you to try one of my superb homemade hot cross buns, containing homemade lemon peel.Total win this year.
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. Nom.
      Happy Easter.
      I fear mine is not. Not a good place.
      I have lost everything.

      Delete
    2. Can you say what has happened *concerned*

      Delete
    3. Deserves a post of its own but i cant find words.
      Lets just say tammy winette and billy conolly both sang about it .
      Am currently comfortably numb. Wont last.

      Delete
    4. Oh, so sorry Inky. Thinking about you. When you find the words...y'know... Lx

      Delete
    5. Always here with a sympathetic listening ear, inky, as and when the time is right. ♥

      Delete