Translate

Saturday 25 April 2015

when all I can do is watch you leave....

One of those evenings when only sad cheese will do.

Mrsinky was out last night and is out tonight- prearranged and agreed.

But I have had to watch her get her good clothes on, put on the makeup, wear the perfume I like...and leave.

I keep walking.  but I am dead inside.  BBBBRAAAIIINNNS

Today I spent all day getting the dragon tattoo coloured in.  Terry Parish at Drawing Blood is awesome.  He still doesnt get me and pain.  He is shocked that the washoff with cold ethanol bpthers me far more than the needle.  It is like being pissed on by a yeti.
So that filled in the day.  Foal is at the Hutts tonight because I am going round to Ashes for Not-A-Date with some other friends.
I am honestly very worried about when I get back. I will be down and alone.  I suspect the gin will happen.

PS we may need a name that dragon contest.

3 comments:

  1. The dragon is called Oliver, because it's sexy and all Olivers are sexy.

    I shall join you in the gin-bath tonight. We deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Olivers are indeed very sexy. And well hung. maybe.

    ReplyDelete