Translate

Sunday 3 May 2015

...sharing a drink they call loneliness cos its better than drinking alone

I love that song. Time was I would busk it on the guitar. But its one of the ones like passengers let her go and phil collins against all odds that I find inexpressibly painful at the moment.
The problem is that everything is painful. I watched the end of LOTR and sam goes home to his family. But it seems I am Frodo. I put in all that work then get stuck on a ship with a bunch of ancient hippies and pushed off yhe edge of yhe world because I have outlived my usefulnesz.
Everywhere there are families. Fathers with young children. Babies. Lovers.
The ache inside me to be a father again is so deep. I feel I failed to be there for Foal or Mrsinky. Failed through trying to keep them happy. Failure is the only word I can see right now.
Just recently saw Monsters: The Dark Continent. I can recommend it though it is harrowing. Thr monsters are incidental. So many themes of family and the joy of fatherhood and tribe.
I have been dipping into lgbt chat sites to try and get a social life. Even a meetup for coffee would be good.
If you want dark dip in . ince you get rid of the idiots with cock on their mind the loneliness and loss is so awfull.
I see why I was closetted to everyone for so long. I should have held the door tighter closed. The freedom to be yourself is a weapon that cuts the user worse than any damage it does to others you gain a little peace and lose everything. If I was a dolphin i would just vlose my blowhole. Breathing is voluntary for them.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, the reason everything in the world looks shity is you've had shit kicked into your face. This would be more impressive if it was written in Sanskrit, or some dude at the top of a mountain told it you, but no less true.

    ReplyDelete