Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2015

stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition...

So last night mrsinky tells me the plumbers are coming this morning at 8.  So I rush around and clean and tidy the whole house because basically ick.  This involves some serious toilet cleanage because two of the people living in our house think the toilet is cleaned by magical pixies from Narnia.  The toilet has been leaking water form the inlet pipe for weeks and my previous attempts at fix have not worked.
So two scrummy plumbers turn up, tighten a nut, and leave.  Seriously.  Problem is I know damned well its not that simple- the fitting cannot cope with the movement ahem induced when people sit down.  no flexibility.  It will leak again.  but ho hum.
Anyhoo another early morning.  mrsinky had to leave early for work.  Foal and I managed to get ready in good time.  Off we drive.
No events really so far- explained the plot of Macbeth to foal on way in.  Sitting here trying to get up will to actually do work of some kind.
Tonight I am supposed to be out on a date.  massive mixed feelings.  mrsinky also I think.  I mean she is saying yes thats fine but also being very off.  You know me and interpersonal skills- could be anything.  But a big part of me is hoping that she actually has feelings for me and wants to give me my life back, in some way.  Being there, looking after foal...it is so hard to think she wants this broken.

2 comments:

  1. There will be mixed feeling from everyone, you're all analogue devices not digital. I would be very careful about pinning things on hope alone, this can often lead to pining.

    That's enough small-talk though, good night? Bad night? None of the above night? Piss off MH you nosy pillock it's none of your business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a stallion who not only knows how to clean a toilet but will actually do it. There aren't many like you around. Dating is always awkward, in your situation more so. But you do have to keep us figments of your imagination fed with some info, even if it's a curt "not telling but OK".

    ReplyDelete