Translate

Saturday 16 May 2015

You can't shake it (or break it) with your Motown  You can't melt it down in the rain 

So yesterday and today were what you might call busts. After my gym session yesterday i felt ok. But after being home for a couple of hours alone my joints...well my shoulders were usrless. My ribs are floating around and so are my scapulae. Total agony.
My jaw is coming off and my wrists and fingers hurt too.
On top of tgt date cancelled because of work trip so i was going through a whole neediness spiral of are they dumping me etc etc. So texted them.
They rang me back with a variety of versions of dont be a twat. Apparently am nice sexy horse and a catch of some kind.
Date is clearly deranged.
However am now too aware i have expised too much of my cup of crazy too soon.
Also have several mysterious bruises that came up overnight with no trauma.
Okapi action suspectEd.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Gawd, I'll swear that hairy leg is following me around the interwebz. That's the second time I have been forced to 'view' it today!!!!

    PS date sounds quite a catch himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another one just like it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonus hairy leg. I am not complaining...

      Delete
  3. Unexplained horsey bruises in the night? Nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's holdin' leg wonderin' how to feel them.
    Would you get behind them if you could only find them?
    She's my baby, she's my baby,
    yeah, it's alright.

    ReplyDelete