Translate

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Hiding in plain sight

I am generating quite a bill at Costa.

In the mornings at the moment I get Foal ready for school then drop her off.  Apart from arguments as to wether I am allowed to play my guitar while she gets ready thats fine.  Normal flow of family life.  I guess I ought to store that whilst I have a family.

But then I have to be on my own.

I cannot do that.  I go to Costa, or the gym, or Tesco.  anywhere where I can't be jumped by the suicide monkey.  The suicide monkey is scared of Lattes you know.

I am trapped.  I cling to appointments as the next thing that stops me.  Cat kill self before haircut.  Cant kill self before parents evening.

After mrsinky gets home it gets worse.  Because then she is on duty not me and again the monkey lurks in the kitchen with the knives.

The monkey wakes me at 4.30 am.  The monkey rides in the car with me, so I avoid the main roads where he wants me to go faster. The monkey waits in the bathroom with the toilet cleaner.  The monkey lives in the tie rack in my cupboard.  He is a very inventive monkey.

The monkey only has to be lucky once.

1 comment:

  1. The depressive monkey on your back can be very cruel. Resist, half an hour at a time, if needs be. Lots of love. Cathy

    ReplyDelete