Translate

Friday 6 March 2015

Night thoughts

I am in a state. Gratuitous Simkn and Garfunkel....

I can hear the resonant warthog like snoring of the girl that I love
As she lies here beside me and farts in her sleep
And her arse in the moonlight glows like a conch shell
Cos shes twisted the covers down under her feet....

But I digress.
Suicide monkey is strong tonight. Ordinarily I would neck gin and tramadol but i have given one of thosd up not without cost. So I am sipping beer in the dark. My gastric surgery means booze hits me hard and fast.
The suicide monkey followed me into the pool at david lloyd today. I was doing some lengths to try and cut down the leukotrienes. Gentle exercise can help asthma a lot.
Stupid monkey was swimming alongside me telling me to inhale water. Sounds silly but its a pain.
Speakjng of pain my no sleep diet has left me very hurty. The hips and shoulders and wrists in particular.
Thumb also hurts.
And vision is deteriorating.
Monkey may have a point.

4 comments:

  1. Bugger the monkey.

    And drowing is a shit way to go, I say from experience. It's easy to fail and vomiting up saltwater plays merry hell with thee stomach lining, then it takes days before you can eat anything again, or keep down fluids, no matter how thirsty you are.

    Left my phone upstairs, but I'm going up now to get it, feel free to text/PM/email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im safe for now. But getting tired of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do hope tonight is a bit better. In the meantime, as I promised you in return for the suggested additional spice and alternative name, here is that biscuit recipe. Lx

    HORSE POO BISCUITS
    120 gm SR wholemeal flour
    120 gm rolled oats
    120 gm golden caster sugar
    120 gm butter
    25 ml treacle
    25ml milk
    2 level teaspoons ground ginger + half a level teaspoon ground allspice.

    Gently melt butter treacle and milk together in a pan, remove from heat and leave to cool a little. Mix rest of ingredients together and add to pan. Stir well. Tip out on to work surface, squidge together a bit, and make into 24 balls. Place on 2 lined baking sheets, flattening the tops and neatening the edges a bit. Bake at 150C/ Gas mark 2 for about 20 mins. They'll spread out. Cool on the trays to harden for a couple of minutes then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
    If they stay a bit soft in the middle, can be turned over and put back in oven for a few mins to dry out.
    You can substitute most ingredients, e.g. white SR flour, white caster sugar, cheap margarine, golden syrup. But why would you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs old horsey. May today dawn a little brighter. ♥

    ReplyDelete