Translate

Monday 16 March 2015

Where is a Sarlac when you need one?

So the weekend was packed with stuff. Today I am in labile phase which is netter but its like the skin on porridge. All it takes is a little stir...
But make posts while the cognitive functions shine. Its at times like this I get glimpses of how my bipolar friends may feel. Thing is zebras twnd to be autonomically wierd. We sweat oddly. Our hearts beat wierdly. And we have a strange relationship with adrenaline.
Zebras use adrenaline to get things done ime. You know how you are meant to pace yourself and stop for a break and work steadily? I whinny with contempt. For a zebra the endorphins released by frenzied activity allows us to continue. We do things in long frenzied bursts. If we atart a job we carry on till it is finished even if that is 6am. With Chumbawumba on the ipod.
Why? Partly a noted difficulty with adrenaline processing. Partly we know what happens when we stop.
Back to the weekend...Saturday was rough. I was weeping in public depressed and Foal  had a trumpet concert. Normally mrsinky has a lie in but because concert she came along. But getting her out of bed was hell. She has borderline ME. Diagnosed properly but not truly disabling. So her bed gravity was high.
Then we had a row in the carpark with a yank twat. When we arrived all parking was messed up by someone parking avross the bays. Were forced to follow suit. When we left for an errand while Foal rehearsed all the other cars had gone leaving us looking like fools....cue shouting...which left me wrecked. I cannot do conflict.
Foal did well in concert but they had a photographer going and afterwards I had to go up and explain they must delete all photos of foal as we had not given any permission and never would.
Also the music school director annoyed me. His whole opening was focussed on pushing music as a career. I would rather Foal became a prostitute than a musician as it is steadier work with better pay and fewer drugs.
So having drunk myself to sleep on friday after errands i zizzed out hoping not to wake. Happy Steak and Blowjob Day
So then to yesterday. We were at a loss as to what to do with the Hutt as she normally defaults to wanting a huge meal and row in a restaurant but we couldnt face it. So I said how about afternoon tea?
The photo shows the fare. Two types of sausage rolls...note for people who buy frozen sausage rolls to bake...9 yo Foal made these. Cheese scones. Cheese straws. Derby scones. Gingerbread.
So I made all that then sat down. I couldnt straighten up again until I had been for a gym physio session.
I had salad with mine to avoid dumping syndrome.
So after a 2 30 tea it took 5 hrs to get the Hutt off my sofa. Even packing school bags itoning clothes hoovering round her and feeding foal her evening meal didnt drop a hint. Unfortunately no sarlac pits in suffolk.
Anyhoo eventually she went. I went to gym. Then came back and wrote a 1000 word press release.
Am still riding the adrenaline.
Eventually gonna crash...

4 comments: