Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Midnight on the firing line

It is difficult to explain today.

Essentially I spent the day on the sofa. I know that sounds luxurious and I suppose it is. But I am in shutdown.

My joints are bad. I foolishly tried to show foal how to stand on a skateboard. I fell off of course because of my eds even as a child I could never balance. I rolled properly but the shock destabilised my left hip and shoulder. It could be worse. For a zebra I am very lightly afflicted.

My depression is not lifting. It just changes. Today after no sleep and a row with mrsinky all i could do was slump.

I keep not calling the gp because it will get better.

Im not sure thats true.

6 comments:

  1. Call the GP - they can at least give you more options than settee, scotch or shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inky, sometimes depression runs its course, you naturally come through the dark tunnel into the light again. Other times, it may need some encouragement to shift its butt. What professional help are you getting? I know I nag about this but....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 300mg pregabalin a day officially for pain.
      Nothing else

      Delete
  3. Hmm. Seems to me you showed foal how NOT to stand on a skateboard! Thanks for the alt biscuits name btw, family now happy to call them "Horsey Poo Biscuits". This afternoon I am making banana bread.
    GP or not GP? I'd be tempted to give yourself a very shortish time limit (within 48 hours) and if no improvement, then GP. But what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed with Lysistrata - A time limit is a really good idea. It's like toothache - If it goes away on its own within the week, then it an just be ingored, but if it carries on it probably needs some medical attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say GP NOW. This has been going on quite long enough already.

    Miss Bossy Boots (but only because I care)

    ReplyDelete