Translate

Sunday 8 March 2015

Hoo goes there prt 2

I have to recommend Sutton Hoo if you havent been. Despite being pillaged by the British Museum they have a wondrful display.
We paid for a guided tour by the inestimable Nick Wright and I bored everyone else by being me at him. That ship was feckin huge photo 2 has ne at the stwrn and foal at the bow. Huge academofun.

In Foal's words:
It was awesome cause we had a guided tour who told us lots of interesting facts however there was one point when he went on and on but it was a very good day    espcially the tour.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous day :D And that is a massive boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical. I used to go and look at the stuff in the British Museum I think many decades ago when I worked in New Oxford St for the Health Education Council. *Nostalgic sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. Woild still be impressive today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you managed a proper day out with Foal. Foal looks (and sounds) ace by the way. 9 is a great age - enthusiasm, quirkiness, curiosity, all with a hint of what the grown up version will be, but without the general 'meh'ness of teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foal can be difficult at times but today she was awesome. Really proud.
      I fail her so often. I am glad today worked.

      Delete