Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

De Profundis

I am alone in my car. I am parked with the engine running in a disabled space behind m and s.
I had to park because I had nowhere to go.
I chose to drive into town because it was less dangerous. The main roads all it takes is a twitch of the wheel and welcome death opens his arms.
Here its impossible to guarantee death and more disability is offputting enough.
I do not have a hosepipe for the exhaust. Ive seen co poisoning. No thanks.
I suppose pickiness in method is all I have left between me and death. That may be enough.
From tonights viewpoint I have lost my wife and daughter to an abusive bitter woman. I am done. Through. You win.
I loved you both
Remember that.

11 comments:

  1. Get in touch, if you can. You don't have to be on your own right now if you don't want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inky please ring 999 and get an ambulance to come and get you. You need professional help immediately. You are loved and valued, even if it doesn't feel like that. Please don't leave this way. You deserve better. Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im safe. It was close. Foal texted.
    Knew getting her that payg was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horsey, my God you scared the life out of me; I can go to bed now and be at peace. Thank goodness for Foal. She needs you to still be here.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to face tomorrow alone. I wonder if costa will reserve a padded table for me .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep in touch, and email me if you want to talk in more detail. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inky, please get some help. As Cathy said, Foal needs you and quite a few folk out here really like you. You are not unloved.

    BJN

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this and am so glad foal called out.
    World can be extremely hard on exceptional people and having zebratrouble on top of that can not be easy.
    Stay alive to love, live and fight in coming days.
    I'm just one of the quite a few that really like you.

    bmf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shit, Inky, just logged on, you terrified me there. Foal is brilliant, please think of her, I've told you that privately before. She was meant to call yuo somehow. Now PLEASE get some help - they've changed your drugs, it's not really you thinking inside. All you need is to grab enough handle just to pull yoursxlef up for help. Loads of us like you lots. Don't throw life away please.Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only echo what has been said above, hang in there and find help if you can.

    B'Don

    ReplyDelete