Translate

Friday 27 March 2015

One pill makes you taller....

Ok this is in haste as again i dash from place to place.
Last night i took my first mirtazapine.  i suspect this may not be a good mix with pregabalin.  Everybody says munchies but i am totally stoned.  I mean really.  I estimate I am at 3 spliffs stoned.

Anyhoo some catching up.  Yesterday was indeed a speed awareness course.  I got caught in January.  I had had a blazing row with mrsinky and then needed to deliverr foal and was running late.  I speeded.  i was caught .  Fair dos.
But I habitually drive below the speed limit.  I set my cruise control to 68 on the motorway.  I nag others to slow down.  So the course, which was aimed, in estuary english, at people who habittually speed was completely misplaced for me.
Ah well.

Also they need to distinguish between hazard and risk.  They asked us yo list potential hazards in 3 categories (mobile, stationary, environmental) then showed a 1 minute film and asked us to identify how many  hazards.  By 10 seconds I had passed 50 and stopped counting.  ther people came up with 6 or 7.   But those were risks, not hazards.  As a 20-year safety officer this matters....

anyway shrink tother day wass a gatekeeper- dished pills and gave me o to the IDT which i do on monday.  We progress.

Now I am going to put Jefferson Airplane on the stereo and prettend to be a tree

4 comments:

  1. Nope, mirtazapine got me stoned too - Then sort of sucked all the energy and colour out of the world, other than that which was required to drive the engines to get me to attempt the bad thing. Be careful with it.

    Try as I might - What's IDT? Google isn't helping.

    And hope this works for you - It sounds like you're doing better with the headpokes this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirtazapine suited me fine (no longer taking it as I am on venlafaxine too). Never been stoned (or drunk) so lacking in comparative data!

    Bitey, IDT with mental health added took me to a location that made sense for inky, but I won't post the link to protect his privacy.

    Much love to you both.

    Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for update.
    I know nothing about Mirtazapine, but I know something about homegrown... and Jefferson are a good choice. Either that or the Incredible String Band: Foal might like The Amoeba Song - my daughter did at that age.
    Take care. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. IDT is the Integrated Delivery Team. local CMHT a team.
    Saw the gp today to get anther scrip. he was bemused. not uncommon

    ReplyDelete